Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I'm Here....Be Afraid.....

So with that warning in mind, welcome to my blog. Some of you have seen my other, more politically minded efforts on The Lipstick Politic this is for those who are, quite frankly tired of all the hairy BS that comes along with our nations political troubles...Sometimes, you just have to be a mom, and a Diva if you so choose. My personal preference is to mix it up a bit. For those of you who don't know me well, life with me can best be explained as, well, madness or perhaps, madness with style.

The name should explain it all. Given to me on our "Moms Behaving Badly" trip to Las Vegas. I am the woman who regularly wears a rhinestone tiara to clean my house (in my sweats of course). I am the woman who bakes her bread fresh, but buys her cheese pre-grated. I am the woman who smokes but will not allow processed food through my kitchen door. But enough about me, you'll get the gyst of me soon enough. That said....buckle your seatbelts ladies, it's gonna be a bumpy ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment